4130 All-Road Bicycle- Black Canyon (650b / 700c)
4130 Chromoly Steel with Thru-Axle Dropouts (142mm rear spacing) w/ 2 water bottle mounts, rear mounts for rack and/or fenders
Size M: Rider Height Recommendation: 5’9″ to 6’2″
Size L: Rider Height Recommendation: 6’1″ to 6’5″
4130 Chromoly Steel with Thru-Axle Dropouts (100mm fork spacing)
and 5 sets of mounts for water bottles, accessories, fenders or racks
700c: Tubeless Capable Wheel Set w/ Vittoria Terreno Zero Tires, 38mm (tubeless ready)
650b: Tubeless Capable Wheel Set w/ Vittoria Barzo Tires, 2.1″ (53mm)
700c: Vittoria Terreno Zero 38c (Tubeless)
650b: Vittoria Barzo 2.1”
HANDLEBARS: State Bicycle Co. All-Road 1 Bars
BRAKES: State Bicycle Co. All-Road 1 Flat-Mount Disc. w/ 160mm Rotors (6-Bolt)
DRIVE TRAIN: State Bicycle Co. All-Road 1 (1×11 Drive Train)
Crank – State Bicycle Co. All-Road 1 (42t)
Cassette – 11-42t
Pedals: Platform pedals included
See What the Experts Have to Say! (Read The Reviews):
- Men’s Journal – First Take: State’s $800 4130 All-Road Gravel Bike
- Path Less Pedaled (Video Review) – STATE All-Road Gravel Bike- Any Good?
- Locked In (Video Review) – State Bicycle All Road Bike Review – Gravel Bike!
Want to get technical? Full Geo / Specs here.Click Here for size chart and Specs
Warranty activated when you submit proof of professional assembly.
- 5-year Warranty on all bicycle frames
- 1-year Warranty non-consumable parts
- 2-year Warranty on Essor USA products
YOUR WARRANTY WILL ONLY BE ACTIVATED AFTER WE HAVE RECEIVED YOUR PROOF OF PROFESSIONAL ASSEMBLY!
Three Easy Steps to Warranty Activation:
1. Arrange for your bike to be professionally assembled.
2. Upon completion of assembly, ask the builder to provide proof of a professional build. This can be in the form of receipt.
3. Click the Register your Bike’ link to submit your warranty registration with STATE BICYCLE CO. at this link:
REGISTER YOUR BIKE